รับประกันถูกที่สุด - หากท่านพบว่าราคาที่อื่นถูกกว่า ท่านสามารถเเจ้งกลับทางเราได้ภายใน 24 ชม นับจากที่ท่านจองกับเรา เราจะคืนส่วนต่างให้กับท่านทันที
ระบบการชำระเงินออนไลน์ที่มีความปลอดภัยสูง - เวปไซต์โฮเทลทูเลือกใช้ระบบ SSL 256 Bit ซึ่งถือได้ว่าเป็นระบบเทคโนโลยีที่ทันสมัยที่สุดทางด้านความปลอดภัยบนเวปไซต์
Post by Nadirah,Singapore Date Oct 29,2016
See all review
Dream World is the absolute stuff of kids! You won't get out of here until they are exhauste....and you know how long that takes! This is a big American - style theme park with all the trimmings. Corkscrew, Bumping Cars, Swinging Viking Boat, Rollercoaster - they are all there, and more besides. My personal favourite is the Giant's House where everything is 50 times as big as it should be - very convincing and it would be an absolutely great place to have a party.
The Super Splash, and White Water Rapids are water rides and please note: You will get wet! Dream World also has a full fledged go-kart track and "Snow Land" - a display of artificial snow (although this attraction is not included in the main ticket fee).
Dream World also features a live "Hollywood Action Show" which up until recently had a dubious display of Nazi Storm Troopers successfully invading an Allied camp. Many people are glad that the current focus has changed to a SWAT team invading a criminal den. This is well worth the trip. If you have kids (and the time) definitely take them.
- Admission fee
- Transfers from/ to all major hotels in Bangkok (if booking includes transfer).
- Buffet Lunch (if booking include Buffet Lunch).
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- In any case of your booking isn't matched with reality when you show upfront (such as child's age, child's height, the quantity of people and etc), you are responsible to pay the additional charge upfront the show/tour. Hotels2thailand.com reserves the right to non-refund if the booking is mistaken reserved by guest.
- Location: 10 minutes north of Don Muang Airport at KM. Stone 7 on Rangsit-Ongkharak Road. By air-con bus, take No. 538 Victory Monument - Don Muang - Rachamonkolk or No. 523 (Mochit - Kasetsart University)
- Opening hours: 10:00 - 17:00 daily, 19:00 on weekends and holidays.
- Rates are not applicable for Snow Town, Water Fun, Animal Farm, Go kart (Suitable for height over 150cm), Air-Gun and Carnival Games when purchasing with Rides.
- Lunch is served between 12.00 pm. to 02.00 pm.
- Rates for child apply to those between the heights of 90-140 cms. Child under 90 cms. will be admitted free of charge if they shared a seat with their parents.
- Sky Coaster, Tornado, Viking (Suitable for height over 140cm)
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women or people with back or neck problems.
- Transfer service operates according to pre-assigned and route only. Please let us know your hotel name during your booking process. We will confirm you the pick up time by email.
- Extra charge will be applied for transfer in some Bangkok area. (To be advised)
- Please plan to meet your tour guide in your hotel lobby at least 15 minutes prior to scheduled pick-up time.
- If you have a baby stroller along with you there will be an extra charge 350 baht/stroller.(booking includes transfer)