ทัวร์ จักรยาน ชมเมืองลำพูน
รับประกันถูกที่สุด - หากท่านพบว่าราคาที่อื่นถูกกว่า ท่านสามารถเเจ้งกลับทางเราได้ภายใน 24 ชม นับจากที่ท่านจองกับเรา เราจะคืนส่วนต่างให้กับท่านทันที
ระบบการชำระเงินออนไลน์ที่มีความปลอดภัยสูง - เวปไซต์โฮเทลทูเลือกใช้ระบบ SSL 256 Bit ซึ่งถือได้ว่าเป็นระบบเทคโนโลยีที่ทันสมัยที่สุดทางด้านความปลอดภัยบนเวปไซต์
Ancient Lamphun Cycling Trip
Just a short distance east of Chiang Mai are fertile valleys that offer inspiring views and mountainous horizons not seen from the city. After a short drive from the city start exploraing Sankampaeng and the beautiful, peaceful Lanna countryside by bicycle.
This one day ride takes you out to tranquil places where the water buffalo and ox are the tools of choice to plow the rice fields and transport the harvest. We see that family, friends and the Buddhist faith are what is important to Thai people and that a good crop and healthy lifestyle are what puts a broad smile on people's faces.
Visit the Sankampaeng markets where the fresh produce is artfully displayed. Sampling the fruits in season will make sure you will not run out of energy throughout this picturesque day. Pass by temples where you can make an offering. The ride takes you through open plains and for some variety take some short cuts through lush green rice paddies as you head towards the forests and mountains that surround this area.
Quiet country roads at the base of a mountain range will bring you to Sankampaneng Hot Springs where, if you can stand the heat, you can have a dip in the natural mineral springs that are said to be curative and rejuvenating.
Stop for lunch at a local restaurant, perhaps sampling the famous northern Thai noodle dish kao-soy, a chicken curry dish made with yellow noodles. This is a real original Thai experience. An enjoyable ride that finishes with somewhere to soothe those muscles and leave you in no doubt that you certainly are on holidays'
The ride is a gentle 40kms with a few small ups and downs towards the end. You ride on quiet sealed country roads, and some smooth dirt lanes through the rice paddies and at the base of the mountains. There is often a gentle breeze blowing and lots of shady spots to keep you cool and energized.
Water, soft drinks and snacks are all included all day and a mountain bike and helmet (compulosry to wear') are supplied. The trip is fully supported by an air conditioned minibus.
This trip is suitable for all levels of riders and is an excellent trip for families.
- Pick up and drop off from hotel in Chiang Mai City. For pick up and drop off from hotels outside the city center surcharges apply depending on hotel location.
- Bike and helmet rental
- All entrance fees
- All water and snacks while riding
- Thai set lunch
- Local English-speaking guides
- Accident insurance
- Transfer service operates according to pre-assigned and route only. Please let us know your hotel name during your booking process. We will confirm you the pick up time by email.
- Extra charge will be applied for transfer in some Chiang Mai area. (To be advised)
Good to Know
- Please make sure you supply the heights of all passengers when booking. This information will be used to supply the correct sized bicycles. This tour is guaranteed with a minimum of 2 adults.