Hotels2Thailand.com website or mobile properties, including related applications (collectively “site” or “website”) are operated by Blue House Travel Co.,Ltd. The terms “we”, “us”, “our”, “website” and “Hotels2Thailand” refer to www.Hotels2Thailand.com and/or our subsidiaries. Please read this section carefully in order to understand our practices at Hotels2Thailand.com. The term of “Personal Data” means the information provided by you (“user”) or the device you are using to connect to the Internet can be identified.
Information We Collect
When you use our website, the personal information about you may be obtained, or when you participate in our marketing campaigns, events or in any channel of our social media. We also collect information about you from our parent, affiliate or subsidiary companies, business partners and other third parties.
The types of personal information that we may collect include:
- Your contact information (such as name, Facebook name, physical address and email, and phone number).
- Your origin country and nationality
- Demographic information (such as age, date of birth and gender).
- Information you provide by interacting with us through our social media including photographs.
- Location information such as the real-time geographic location of the devices you use to connect with us.
- Your interests and preferences, and a record of activities you make on our website.
- We collect certain information by automated means such as cookies and web beacon.
- We use third-party website analytics tools (such as Google Analytics) that collect information about visitor traffic on our website and mobile applications. We also collect non-personally identifiable information, which may be linked to your personal data, including your IP address, geographic information, operating system type, nationality, URLs that link you to our website and other search preferences related to specific interests.
- We will collect your payment details (including credit card number, local bank and billing address) in order to complete your reservation. We collect your payment information including;
- The payment type
- The cardholder name, card number and expiration date
- CVV number
- Bank information
This will depend on the guarantee policies of your reservation when you book on our website. Some cases, in order to complete the process, your payment information may be shared and processed through the third-party online payment gateway that integrated and worked with our website. We will strictly keep your payment information safe and confidential.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We may use the information we obtain about you to:
- To register you for membership at our website, and manage and maintain your account on the site.
- To provide products or services you request.
- Maintain a record of the uses and favorites on our website.
- To reply and interact to your questions and comments and provide customer support.
- To communicate with you about our products, services, offers, events and promotions, and offer you products and services that you may be interested in.
- To allow you to communicate with us through our channels such as social networks, blogs and others.
- To publish your blogs, reviews, articles on our website or on social networks (we will include only your first name or pen name).
- To manage your participation in our events other activities that you participate in.
- To customize our products and services to suit your personal interests and other matters about which visitors use our website, applications and social networks.
- To improve our business and the products and services we offer from your feedback.
- To observe and analyze trends and statistics regarding visitors’ use of our website and other channels.
- To protect and prevent our site against fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities, and manage risks, including by identifying potential hackers and other unauthorized users
- To obey by the applicable legal requirements and industry standards and our policies.
Moreover, we may use the information collected through cookies and other automated means to uniquely identify and authenticate visitors.
We may combine the information we gather from publicly available information and other information received from our parent, affiliate or subsidiaries and other business partners.
Your use of our website may be obtained. We may analyze your activities in order to provide our advertising to suit your personal interests. Online ads may display on this site and other websites because we participate in advertising networks. These networks track your online activities by collecting information through automated means such as cookies, web server logs, web beacons and other methods. The networks use this information to display you our advertisements regarding to your individual interests. The details that the advertising network providers collect are information about your visits to website such as the pages or advertisements you have viewed, and the actions you take on the website. This data collection takes place both on our website and our channels and/or business partners in order to enhance the effectiveness of our marketing communications.
Hotels2Thailand does not sell your personal information to anyone.
If you want to control how ad networks tracking your data, please visit https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated.
Information We Share
Hotels2Thailand does not sell your personal information to anyone or disclose personal information about you, except as described in this Privacy Notice.
We may share the information we gathered to our affiliates, or subsidiaries and other business partners such as our ad network providers (such as Google Ads).
Hotels2Thailand may need to disclose information about you to other parties if necessary by our determination in order to protect our properties, our employees, members and customers. To ensure that our operation of Hotels2Thailand is followed and complied by the law and regulations of the kingdom of Thailand. Hotels2Thailand has the right to disclose information including but not limited to user information, IP Address, usage of history and other necessary data.
We obtain your personal information and activities you do on our website. However, we also offer you certain choices about what information we collect from you, how we use, and disclose the information, and how we communicate with you.
You may withdraw any consent you previously provided to us or object at any time on legitimate grounds to the processing of your personal information. We will apply your preferences going forward. In some circumstances, withdrawing your consent to Hotels2Thailan’s use or disclosure of your personal information will mean that you cannot take advantage of certain Hotels2Thailand’s offerings or site features.
Here are the choices we offer:
- Marketing Emails
You may choose not to receive marketing email communications from us by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the marketing emails or by adjusting your email preferences using the online account you may establish on our website.
- Web Analytics
Hotels2Thailand uses a web analytics company (Google Analytics) to track and generate reports on visitor use of Hotels2Thailand.com. We use the web analytics company to analyze visitor activity so that we may better understand how visitors make use of Hotels2Thailand, and so that we may better tailor content information or product details to meet our visitors' needs. This data may include individual visitor click behavior. However, no personally identifiable information is shared with the web analytics company. Although our web analytics company logs the information coming from Hotels2Thailand on our behalf, we control how that data may and may not be used.
Visitors who wish to opt-out of this website analysis tool may do so by clicking here
- Targeted Advertising
To opt out of receiving marketing communications through the advertising networks of our ad network vendors, please click here
- Access and Correction
While be a member of our website, you obtain a copy of certain personal information we maintain about you or update or correct inaccuracies in that information using the online account you may establish on our website. In addition, if you believe other personal information we maintain about you is inaccurate, you may request that we correct or amend the information by contacting us as indicated in the “How to Contact Us” section of this Privacy Notice. If we deny an access request, we will notify you of the reasons for the denial.
- Links to Other Website
For the propose of convenience for our customers to gather more information related to their interests, Hotels2Thailand may offer links to other website or resources that are operated by third-parties who are not affiliated with Hotels2Thailand as an alternative or additional avenues to access. Thus, Hotels2Thailand has no liability with any content, information, advertising products and other materials available on such website or resources. We take no responsibility to any damages and losses caused by a connection direct or indirect with those websites or resources.
How We Protect Personal Information
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to assist us in protecting the personal information we collect against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use. For example, we use Secure Sockets Layer encryption to protect certain of your information and how you access the website.
Please note that no electronic transmission of information can be entirely secure. We cannot guarantee that the security measures we have in place to safeguard personal information will never be defeated or fail, or that those measures will always be sufficient or effective.
To further protect yourself, you should safeguard your Hotels2Thailand account user name and password and not share that information with anyone. You should also sign off your account and close your browser window when you have finished your visit to our website.
In some circumstances, Hotels2Thailand may need to disclose information about you to other parties if necessary by our determination in order to protect our properties, our employees, members and customers. To ensure that our operation of Hotels2Thailand is followed and complied a by the law and regulations of the kingdom of Thailand. Hotels2Thailand has the right to disclose information including but not limited to user information, IP Address, usage of history and other necessary data.
How to Contact Us
If you have any question, or if you would like us to update information we have about you or your preferences, please contact us by email at [email protected]. You also may write to us at:Attention: Hotels2Thailand
Office: 3332 Viwatchai Bldg., 7th fl., Unit A, Phahonyothin Rd, Chomphon, Chatuchak, Bangkok 10900 Thailand
Email: [email protected]
Effective Date: 14 May 2019